Main ingredients: Organic extract shrimp shells (Oligosaccharine), NPK + TE
- Oligosaccharine is a broad-spectrum fungicidal activity against certain phytopathogen fungi, effectively inhibiting their growth at different life cycle stages.
- Oligosaccharine controls anthracnose: caused by Colletotrichum capsici in chili (Capsicum annuum L.), Colletotrichum gloeosporioides on branches and dragon fruit (Hylocereus polyrhizus), anthracnose on fruits, flower, mango leaves. Dosage: 2ml / liter of water (Bottle of 200ml / 100 liters of water – 5 bottles of 20 liters / 4 bottles of 25 liters)
- Oligosaccharine has been formulated and successfully evaluated to eliminate Pyricularia grisea that causes leaf blight, neck blight rice, rice rust, coffee rust. Dosage: 2ml / liter of water (Bottle of 200ml / 100 liters of water – 5 bottles of 20 liters / 4 bottles of 25 liters).
- In rice (Oryza sativa) Oligosaccharine showed marked antifungal activity against Rhizoctonia solani, the pathogen causing leaf blight. Dosage: 2ml / liter of water (Bottle of 200ml / 100 liters of water – 5 bottles of 20 liters / 4 bottles of 25 liters).
- Oligosaccharine causes cell death in the spores of Fusarium eumartii, a pathogen that kills a variety of potatoes and tomatoes. Dosage: 2ml / liter of water (Bottle of 200ml / 100 liters of water – 5 bottles of 20 liters / 4 bottles of 25 liters).
- Cowpea (Vigna unguiculata L.) is protected by Oligosaccharine against Fusarium oxysporum infection.
- Oligosaccharine protects citrus (Citrus limon L.) from fruit-borne mycosis caused by Penicillium spp. Dosage: 2ml / liter of water (Bottle of 200ml / 100 liters of water – 5 bottles of 20 liters / 4 bottles of 25 liters).
- Finally, the cell and physiological development of Ustilago maydis, the dimorphic fungus that causes anthrax in maize, is affected by Oligosaccharine.
- The Scots (Pinus sylvestris L.) pine sprayed with Oligosaccharine is effectively protected against parasite infection and Lophodermium needles.
- In pears (Pyrus pyrifolia L.) Oligosaccharine completely prevents the germination and development of Alternaria kikuchiana and Physalospora piricola.
- Oligosaccharine inhibits the growth of Botrytis cinerea in liquid culture and prevents the gray mold caused by fungi on the leaves of the grapes that are separated and rotten in the grapes of Chardonnay and Sauvignon blanc.
2. Bactericidal properties: Dosage: 4ml / liter of water (Bottle of 200ml / 50 liters of water -2.5 bottles of 20 liters / 2 bottles of 25 liters)
- Oligosaccharine also inhibits the growth of several pathogenic bacteria including Xanthomonas (Leaf blight on rice, onion; scabies on citrus leaves; cucumber leaf spots, burnt leaf covers, wilted bananas), Pseudomonas syringae, Escherichia coli, Acidovorax citrulli, Agrobacterium tumefaciens and Erwinia carotovora.
- Compared with studies on Oligosaccharine’s antifungal and antibacterial effects, its antiviral effect in plants is less well documented.
- In legumes, Oligosaccharine induces resistance to mild pathogen mosaic virus.
In tobacco plants, Oligosaccharine inhibited the occurrence of local necrotic lesions by systemic tobacco mosaic virus by 50% 50% 90% and the multiplication and migration of tobacco necrotic viruses.
- The growth and vitality of the larvae of A mealybug nerii and Spodoptera littoralis speckles are severely affected by Oligosaccharine.
- However, Oligosaccharine is usually less effective against bacteria than fungi and it often shows greater efficacy against gram-positive bacteria than gram-negative bacteria, possibly due to different components of the bacterial cell wall. Different effects on the penetration of macromolecules such as Oligosaccharine. So when used to control bacteria to use a double dose of fungicides.
3. Nematode: Oligosaccharine is very effective against the knot-knot nematode Meloidogyne javanica. Handling soil before planting: dose of 1ml / lit / 1m2, and spray (or irrigate) 2ml / liter / 0.5lit / root immediately after transplanting seedlings from nursery to bed 1 day.
4. Stimulating activity of Oligosaccharine on plant growth
- Applied on leaves of Oligosaccharine for weight gain and fruit yield in tomatoes, Yield of tomato plants increased for Oligosaccharine treatment
- Fruit yield, plant height and number of leaves in okra (Hibiscus esculentus L.)
The soil supplementation of Oligosaccharine increased the height, diameter, and leaf area of Chili.
- Seed and foliar spray at different growth stages with wheat production affected Oligosaccharine (Triticum aestivum L.)
- Soaking grape branches in Oligosaccharine solution has enhanced rooting capacity and number of nodes.
- Strawberry plants are sprayed with Oligosaccharine at different stages of development to produce fruit with increased shelf life.
- On leaf-eating vegetables, Oligosaccharine used on the 20th day after transplanting (5 days before harvest) significantly increased the amount of biomass, thick and heavy leaves, limiting fractures at harvest.
5. Fertilizers and micronutrient supply:
- Nanoparticles are composed of an inner coating of Oligosaccharine, an outer coating of poly (acrylic acid) / associated diatomite containing urea and a core of water-soluble nitrogen (N), phosphorus (N) P) and potassium (K) (NPK) fertilizers indicate the release of slowly controlled nutrients without any adverse effects on the soil.
- Recent results show that Oligosaccharine-based nanoparticles with very active surface coatings can passively penetrate on chlorophyll membranes. Once in chlorophyll, the nanoparticles exhibit both diffusion and limited convection, before reaching a state of irreversible trapping. These results suggest that Oligosaccharine nanoparticles can be used as molecular transporters that can enter plastids such as chlorophyll. hiện cả sự khuếch tán và đối lưu hạn chế, trước khi đạt đến trạng thái bị bẫy không thể đảo ngược. Những kết quả này cho thấy các hạt nano Oligosaccharine có thể được sử dụng như các chất vận chuyển phân tử có thể vào các plastid như diệp lục.
Use Oligal 60:
- G Nutrition solution: 15 – 20ml / bottle of 25 liters
- Solution to eliminate bacteria: 60 – 80ml / 25lit bottle
- Antifungal solution: 40 – 50 ml / bottle of 25lit
- For nematodes and fusarium fungi in soil, it is advisable to spray before planting, dosage of 1ml / lit / 1m2.
Qui cách đóng gói:
- Gói 20 ml x 170 gói
- Chai 200ml x 40 chai